Quite simply, Cornell University’s College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS) is the best school of its kind in the nation. Here’s why:
- The college offers 22 majors and 31 minors, allowing students great flexibility to tailor their educational experience to their individual interests.
- Faculty members are passionate and enthusiastic teachers who are world-renowned leaders in their fields.
- CALS provides the intimacy of a smaller college combined with the vast resources of an Ivy League university.
- CALS maintains superior facilities, including orchards, forests, wineries, and the world’s largest collection of agriculture and life sciences publications.
- Students receive personalized attention and guidance through the top-notch faculty advising program.
- Undergraduates are encouraged to experience the research process by taking advantage of the tremendous variety and quantity of research opportunities offered by CALS, including the Research Honors Program.
- CALS is dedicated to providing educational opportunity and access, including easing the financial burden for students and parents.