The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS) is dedicated to creating partnerships with two-year and community colleges that offer programs that align with CALS’ mission. One important way of doing this is through articulation agreements. An articulation agreement matches coursework between schools and is designed to help students make a smooth transition when transferring to CALS.
Admission to CALS is not limited to students attending an institution with an articulation agreement; students who attend other community and two-year colleges are encouraged to apply.
NOTE: Final decisions regarding acceptance to CALS rests solely with the Selection Committee; applicants must satisfy all Cornell University and CALS requirements and standards.
The following links show the courses at each college that satisfy CALS required coursework for transfer students. Consult the transfer advisor at your college for additional guidance.
The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences and Cornell University reserve the right to determine, in their sole discretion, whether course credit earned at other schools, either secondary or post-secondary, meet the College’s and the University’s academic standards and will therefore be eligible to be applied toward Cornell degree requirements. Applicants and matriculated students should not assume that, because a particular course taken at another school is listed as a recommended course or a foundational course, it will necessarily be eligible for Cornell credit.
New York State colleges
- Alfred State College
- Borough of Manhattan Community College
- Cayuga Community College
- Corning Community College
- Dutchess Community College
- Erie Community College
- Finger Lakes Community College
- Fulton-Montgomery Community College
- Genesee Community College
- Herkimer College
- Hudson Valley Community College
- Jamestown Community College
- Jefferson Community College
- LaGuardia Community College
- Mohawk Valley Community College
- Monroe Community College
- Morrisville State College
- Nassau Community College
- Niagara County Community College
- Onondaga Community College
- Rockland Community College
- Schenectady County Community College
- Suffolk County Community College
- SUNY Broome Community College
- SUNY Canton
- SUNY Cobleskill
- SUNY Delhi
- SUNY Orange
- SUNY Ulster
- Tompkins Cortland Community College
- Westchester Community College