1. Meet with the Advising Contact in your desired CALS major to discuss program and degree requirements
- View the list of Advising Contacts by major and schedule a meeting.
- The purpose of the meeting is to fully understand the major requirements and discuss how to complete the required courses within the timeline of your expected date of graduation.
- Be prepared by bringing a current unofficial transcript and a list of questions.
- To confirm that this meeting has taken place, complete this brief form. Following your meeting, the Advising Contact will provide feedback to the CALS Admissions office regarding your candidacy.
2. Complete the Internal Transfer Application
- CALS requires submission of your resume, so be sure to include this in the space provided on the online application form.
3. All decisions are final and there is no appeal process
CALS Undergraduate Admissions
177 Roberts Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853