1. Meet with CALS department contact to discuss program and degree requirements
- View list of Advising Coordinators for each major and schedule a meeting.
- The purpose of the meeting is to fully understand the major requirements and discuss how to complete the required courses within the usual four-year undergraduate program.
- Download the Internal Transfer Department Contact Form, fill out the applicant section, and email your form to the Advising Coordinator prior to your meeting. The Advising Coordinator (or faculty contact) you meet with will complete the form and return it directly to CALS Admissions.
- Please come prepared by bringing a current unofficial transcript and a list of questions.
2. Complete the Internal Transfer Application
- CALS requires submission of your resume, so be sure to include this in the space provided on the online application form.
3. All decisions are final and there is no appeal process
Questions? Contact Us
CALS Undergraduate Admissions
177 Roberts Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853