1. Meet with the Advising Contact in your desired CALS major to discuss program and degree requirements
- View the list of Advising Contacts by major and schedule a meeting.
- The purpose of the meeting is to fully understand the major requirements and discuss how to complete the required courses within the usual four-year undergraduate program.
- Be prepared by bringing a current unofficial transcript and a list of questions.
- Download the Internal Transfer Department Contact Form, fill out the applicant section, and email your form to the Advising Contact prior to your meeting. The Advising Contact you meet with will complete the form and return it directly to CALS Admissions.
2. Complete the Internal Transfer Application
- CALS requires submission of your resume, so be sure to include this in the space provided on the online application form.
3. All decisions are final and there is no appeal process
Questions? Contact Us
CALS Undergraduate Admissions
177 Roberts Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853