1. Meet with Office of Internal Transfer and Concurrent Degrees Advisor
- Schedule a meeting with Florencia Ardon, Office of Internal Transfer and Concurrent Degrees Advisor, to discuss your interests and begin developing a 10-semester plan.
- A template for the 10-semester plan will be provided to you. Florencia Ardon will offer guidance and support as you prepare your plan and will approve it when complete.
2. Meet with your home college advisor
- Determine the feasibility and wisdom of pursuing a concurrent degree.
- Your home college advisor should approve your 10-semester plan.
3. Meet with CALS department contact
- View list of Advising Coordinators for each major and schedule a meeting.
- The purpose of the meeting is to determine the feasibility and wisdom of pursuing a concurrent degree, to fully understand the major requirements, and to discuss how to complete the required courses within the 10-semester concurrent degree timeframe.
- Download the Concurrent Degree Department Contact Form, fill out the applicant section, and email your form to the Advising Coordinator prior to your meeting. The Advising Coordinator (or faculty contact) you meet with will complete the form and return it directly to CALS Admissions.
- Please come prepared by bringing a current unofficial transcript and a list of questions.
- The Advising Coordinator (or faculty contact) you meet with should approve your 10-semester plan.
4. Complete the Concurrent Degree Application
- CALS requires submission of your resume, so be sure to include this in the space provided on the online application form.
5. All decisions are final and there is no appeal process
Questions? Contact Us
CALS Undergraduate Admissions
177 Roberts Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853